About the Role
• Distribute medical charts to the appropriate departments of the hospital
• Maintain accurate records by following hospital procedures
• Ensure patient charts, paperwork, and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Keep all medical records confidential and protected
• File all patients’ medical records and information
• Complete clerical duties including answering phones, responding to emails.
Proven work experience as a Medical/Health Records Officer or similar role
Advanced understanding of medical terminology and administration processes
Proficient in information management programs and MS Office
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
Relevant training and/or certifications as a Medical/Health Records Officer
About the Company
We are looking for a Medical/Health Records Officer to join our team and oversee the organization and maintenance of patient records in the Hospital.